SafeCharge is a global payment technology company that offers a wide range of local and international payment methods to suit your business needs. Correct payment methods at the checkout page can bring you global reach, help you increase conversions, and create a seamless experience for your customers. Our plugin for Magento 1 makes it easy for businesses to set up payments while ensuring the security of the transactions. Here you’ll find a step by step procedure to install your payment plugin for Magento 1 and start accepting payments. If you are looking for Magento 2 installation guide, click here.
Link to Magento 1 dev docs.
Magento 1 Configuration Guide
a) Admin Panel Dashboard
b) Navigating the Plugin
The plugin contains the functionality that will be used in your account. The two main functionalities that will serve your needs are Sales and System.
- From the System section, you can manage your account details and set the credentials that were given to you by the SafeCharge Integration Team. Click System and then Configuration and the Configuration Page appears.
2. Click Payment Methods and you are redirected to the Configuration Page.
3. The tabs shown below allow you to implement the account credentials provided by SafeCharge’s integration team. You can toggle between Test and Production using the Mode button. Press the Save Config button to save your changes. You can toggle between Settle and Auth-Settle using the Payment Action dropdown menu, as well as toggle between SafeCharge Payment Page and SafeCharge REST API using the Payment Solution dropdown menu.
4. Press the Save Config button to save your changes.
d) Transaction Reports
- From the plugin, you can find Sale requests that were sent from your account, as well as settle, credit, and void transactions.
- To view transaction details:
- From the Sales section you can view and manage your transactions. Click Sales and then Orders and the Orders page appears.
3. To view the transaction details, Click View in the Action column of the desired transactions and the Order & Account Information page appears.
4. To create an invoice/void a transaction:
- To determine whether a specific transaction can be settled or voided, from the Order View tab on the right, open the Information tab and then click Invoices or Void and the list of available transactions appear.
5. To settle transaction via Auth – Settle Mode:
- To finalize a transaction, from the Invoices tab, you can partially settle a transaction by changing the quantity of the items, as requested by the customer.
6. To perform a refund
- Click the Credit Memo button in upper right corner of the page and the Credit Memo page appears.
- From the Items to Refund tab of the Credit Memo page, you can partially refund a transaction by changing the quantity of the items, as requested by the customer.
Please contact SafeCharge Tech-Support team in case you have issues installing, configuring or using the SafeCharge Magento 1 plugin.